• Does My Baby Jo ship internationally?
Yes, we ship worldwide and beyond! All domestic orders can be shipped either UPS or USPS. All international orders can be sent via USPS First Class, Priority or Express mail. You may select the best method (price) during the checkout process.
We even ship to military addresses; APO/FPO addresses. Mail sent to overseas military addresses is charged only domestic mail prices. My Baby Jo thanks YOU for serving in our armed forces. We extend 15% discount to all active and retired military, police, fire fighters, correctional officers and paramedics. Email us at Info@MyBabyJo.Com for more information.
• Why does your international shipping cost so darn much?
We ship all international orders via USPS Mail International; this is based on weight and destination. During the checkout process you have the option to select the best price and transit time. Priority and Express methods both offer insurance and tracking should your package be lost, stolen, or damaged during transit.
Please allow at least 6-10 business days for International orders to arrive.
Keep in mind your package could be held in your country’s customs offices for inspection. International orders are subject to duty fees upon arrival. My Baby Jo has no control over these costs.
• Is there any other method of shipping that cost less?
Why yes, there is. For domestic orders we can ship via US Priority Mail or First Class Mail. This will cost less than UPS but WILL NOT provide tracking or insurance. My Baby Jo will not be able to replace any order lost, stolen or damaged if you choose this method.
For international orders we can ship via First Class International Mail via the US Postal Service. Again, this will cost less than US Priority but WILL NOT provide tracking or insurance. My Baby Jo will not be able to replace any order lost, stolen or damaged if you choose this method.
You will have the option to select the shipping method of your choice at checkout. If you still need assistance, just call us at 310-558-9244 or email us at email@example.com.
• Does My Baby Jo have other locations?
Nope…just the one store location in Los Angeles. However, we travel throughout the year to various car shows and rockabilly events. If you would like us to attend your event as a vendor or just friends, please drop us a line at, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- I have a Gift Certificate from your previous version of the website. Is it still valid or am I SOL?
You are NOT SOL! Yes, it is still valid, just send us an email to Info@mybabyjo.com or give us a call at the shop telephone # 310-558-9244. We'll be happy to help you spend that Gift Certificate on some really cool items!
• Does My Baby Jo test their clothing on animals?
No way Jose! Just ask Buster & Dunlop!
• I’m leaving on a whirlwind vacation will you ship my package to my hotel, aunt’s house, my second cousin’s PO Box, or other exotic locale?
Yes, we will! Please write special shipping instructions in the order shipping notes or send us an email to email@example.com.
• I don’t know my hat size, if I measure my noggin with a measuring tape or send a picture of my cute self can you help with sizing and styling?
Why dear lad, yes we can. Or at least the Hat Man can. Just send your information to: firstname.lastname@example.org. He’d be happy to answer all your hat questions now that he has figured out how to press the reply button.
• How come my items aren’t wrapped in pretty pink tissue paper that smells nice?
Because then we’d have to charge you up the whazoo and who wants that? Not you, that’s who!! We package your items to keep them protected from elements that they may be subjected to during shipping. That way all you have to worry about is looking fabulous in them.
• I gotta have one of your fabo swimsuits, but have an odd shaped body, I don’t know what size to order, can you help?
Yipper, skipper, just send us your bust, waist and hip measurements and we’ll do our best to assist with sizing.
• Ok, so I just measured my body and checked your swimsuit size chart. There is no way in hell I am a size 10, I’ve never worn anything but a size 0 or 3. What’s up with that? Have I gained weight?
No, sweet lass, you probably haven’t, but you will if all you eat is burgers & fries. Keep in mind that we don’t do shopping mall vanity sizing here at My Baby Jo. Please reference each item’s size chart for best fit. Also, know that Marilyn was a size 12. Lastly, size 0??? Gimme a break! In a size 8, 10, 12, etc…all you’re going to need to worry about is beating ‘em off with a stick because you look so good!
• I love your 2-pc swimsuits, but want to know if I can purchase a different size top or bottom, can I?
No, I am sorry. Our 2-pc swimsuits are sold as a set and can not be separated with a different size top from the bottom. Keep in mind that you have 7 days from receipt of items to return or exchange. You can certainly try on swimsuits with underwear of course and make sure that the sanitary liner is intact; otherwise you may not return the swimsuit.
• I’m opening up a store like yours; can you tell me where to get the stuff you have?
Oh, you silly goose! Not even, thank you for understanding.